Here he is eating some cereal:

Today I think I'm going to head out to buy a toddler/booster carseat for Miss Caroline. We're ready to take Bryce out of his baby bucket and move him into her infant/toddler seat. I think we'll borrow Jason's mom's seat for a while for his car so we can avoid having to buy 2 more carseats. The one we have and she has are infant/toddler too, but they go up to 40lbs, so Caroline should be good in those for a while and then we can just buy a less expensive booster for Jay's car at 40lbs. While I would never want to compromise my child's safety, it is frustrating to have to purchase so many freaking carseats. And they aren't even things you can sell later b/c carseats are one of the things you are never supposed to buy used. I understand that, but gosh that's a lot of carseats as trash. I just wish someone could come up with a carseat that transitions from infancy to pre-school aged. Now THAT would be a great deal!
No comments:
Post a Comment