
Another nice thing I learned today about having your own playground in your back yard - if it's a rainy day and the rain stops just for a little while, there is plenty of time to go outside and run off some energy! The rain stopped here for a few hours in the late afternoon so it gave them a chance to get outside and not feel so cooped up - or maybe it was mom and dad that had that cooped up feeling. Either way, it was a welcome remedy!
7 comments:
It looks awesome! Congrats to Jason for getting it up.
That playground rocks!
That was fast! Very cool looking. I"m sure the kids will have a blast. I like your nose before toes rule. I'm gonna use that!
Wow, that looks great! How much fun are the kiddos gonnna have playing on that??!!?
Thanks Bracken!
I agree- it looks like so much fun!!! SO when is the playdate for the FMMs?
Very cool indeed! Idea for you... my inlaws whojust built a set almost like this for the girls are putting down some rubber mulch (you know the nice kind found a some parks) one to keep the girls safe and two to not have to worry about the grass underneath the swing set. I think we are also putting a sandbox with cover under the "fort" area or maybe a table and chair set.
~ Viv
Post a Comment