On Sunday, my dad finished our Christmas gift - a BEAUTIFUL slate tile backsplash all around our kitchen. I thought it looked nice going up, but I was just beside myself how amazing it looked after the grout was put in and steel wooled (is that a word?) off. It just gives the kitchen such a rich feel to it.
So, thanks to my mom and dad for the wonderful gift, but especially to my dad, for the amazing work. We loved seeing you a little more the past few weeks and will always think of you when we think of how much we LOVE our kitchen.

4 comments:
It looks awesome! Tell your dad good job. I am sure you are lovin' it.
Wow it does look great! Great work Mr. Gene!
You and Jay deserve it! Enjoy.
Looks awesome! Dripping with jealousy over here-- over the backsplash and especially your over-the-stove microwave. Boy do I want one of those.
Post a Comment