I had all the ingredients, including yeast, and after Bryce woke up from his nap, we went to work. After getting the dough to a good consistency (had to add a lot more flour then it called for), we let it rise while I cooked up some white chicken chili. Then, Bryce and I rolled it out, sprinkled all the cinnamony goodness onto it and rolled it up for making the rolls. So after dinner, we had hot and fresh cinnamon rolls.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Cinnaspicey Oh So Nicey
I had all the ingredients, including yeast, and after Bryce woke up from his nap, we went to work. After getting the dough to a good consistency (had to add a lot more flour then it called for), we let it rise while I cooked up some white chicken chili. Then, Bryce and I rolled it out, sprinkled all the cinnamony goodness onto it and rolled it up for making the rolls. So after dinner, we had hot and fresh cinnamon rolls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Going to have to try this one! :) thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment