I had to post this one because it makes me laugh. Kind of looks like she's given the 2 pointed finger hand motion.
(And yes, Aunt Kelly, that is the San Diego romper you gave to Caroline as a baby that Bryce also wore. I'll have to see if I can find pictures of both of them wearing it.)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I noticed it right away. I remember when I bought it because I wanted to find something for my new neice that paid homeage to her Aunt that was so far away!
I would love to see pics of all three of them wearing it!
1 comment:
I noticed it right away. I remember when I bought it because I wanted to find something for my new neice that paid homeage to her Aunt that was so far away!
I would love to see pics of all three of them wearing it!
Aunt Kel
Post a Comment