My favorite quote of the day was as Bryce was opening his gifts, he got very excited about some pirate Legos and a few other items and then he opened the gift bag containing a few fall outfits. "Hey! Clothes aren't exciting!!!" All the adults got a big laugh out of that but that turned around quickly when he opened a few more "exciting" gifts from other people. He made out pretty well with a bunch of Legos, a Ravens jersey, a Terps jersey, some shark books, fall clothes, and walkie talkies!
And as usual, he shared his birthday with my sister who has a birthday 2 days after him. She had peach pie and he had cake and we all shared homemade peach ice cream! A good day although the next day I was hurting because of staying up so late cooking on Friday and then carrying Piper around in the Ergo for 3 1/2 hours (21 lbs!), really wore on me. I really should put her in that thing and carry her around more often. I could probably lose a lot of weight that way!

Bryce hugging the bubbles - you've gotta hug the bubbles! (I always loved doing that as a kid!)
YAY for the dolphin show!
No comments:
Post a Comment