Well, I never got back to updating that post with photos of my little cousin's visit, so I just thought I'd start a new entry for the photos:
 |
| My grandmother loves babies! |
 |
| This is all Piper wanted to do. |
 |
| Piper's favorite part of the day |
 |
| Caroline's turn |
 |
| Flora was done with being held by the time Bryce held her. |
This photo is really interesting to me and I will have to go to my mom's house and look for the evidence. When I was about Piper's age or a little older, there is a photo of me holding my new baby cousin and I was clearly a little anxious about it because, just like Piper is doing here, I kept scratching my temple. My mom said I did it all the time when I was flustered and Piper does it too. It was the cutest thing that as Flora wiggled or fussed, Piper got this look on her face like "oh no, what do I do?" and would scratch her temple. It's really uncanny the resemblance to me as a kid although she's certainly more rambunctious than I was.
1 comment:
That does remind me of you in this pic when you were holding Monica 31 years ago!
Post a Comment