I am so tired of feeling LOUSY. Now on top of my pinkeye and irritated throat, I have a lot of drainage and my ears feel slightly clogged. I keep thinking that this all points to something viral that antibiotics would not touch. I haven't had a fever since Monday night either. Bah.
I'm just run down and sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm tired of everyone at work looking at me like I have the plague and afraid to touch anything I've touched.. Jason has completely kicked this thing on his own (although he never felt as bad as I have). We're supposed to go out to dinner on Saturday evening for a belated anniversary meal. I had hoped that my eye would look better by then. I really hate going out in public with my eye looking like this. I'm so self conscious. If I feel like this tomorrow I will finally break down and call the doctor - I'm just not convinced there's anything he can do based on the fact that it's presenting more and more like a virus. If it was just the sore throat I'd say maybe it is strep, but now with the congestion, I doubt. it.
A total pity party, I know. But it's been a week now. I think I'm allowed, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment