What do you use to make a snowman face? Beer caps are a perfect solution.
The kids were so happy to make a real snowman. The ones we've made before have been small and not very easy to make since the snow hasn't been sticky enough. This was perfect snowman snow. I couldn't get Bryce to stop licking and eating it.
We came inside (very wet) and had warm drinks although Piper threw a MAJOR fit when I wouldn't let her drink her hot cider in front of the fire. But, I ignored her and we had a snack before watching Snow White together and discussion how much we all wish we were going to Disney World again this year. Sigh. Although Caroline says that our new house is going to feel like a beach house at first so that will be a lot of fun. (I like that idea.)
All in all, it was a good day. I feel so lucky to work for a university where we often will get similar snow days. I didn't even mind so much that it was March 25. Snow this late in the year doesn't last long and spring weather really is just around the corner.



No comments:
Post a Comment