Today is my last day off of work. It's probably a good thing for my body. I am exhausted. My arms and legs are bruised up. My hands and fingernails are torn up and dry as a desert. I am weary. But, I can't stop moving. Constant motion. If there is an unpacked box, I must unpack it. If I am driving by storage, I must stop and pack up a car. If there is something that needs to be organized, I must do it. And when I do sit still, I nearly pass out. Not good for driving around. But we are making a lot of progress. We even managed a family dinner in the dining room on Sunday. It felt good to get all 9 of us around the table without squeezing.
I managed to get all the boxes out of the living room area last night. But now it is filled back up again because I went to storage....twice. Jason and the kids don't seem to care as much. That's just not me.

1 comment:
I unpacked everything I could, whereas L just moved stuff around and around in the boxes. Drove me nuts! After all the main stuff was unpacked, I still had lots of boxes of stuff that worked/fit in the old house, but didn't quite have a place in the new house & those boxes still sit in the basement.
If you get time, post pics of the main floor level work in progress!
Post a Comment